Here are some sketches done looking at reference.
These ranged from 5-10 minutes each, and are done with a ballpoint pen. I sketched out the major shapes first without thinking about the smaller details. After I was happy with it, I started to flesh out little bits of detail here and there, seeing where it would help make the image read better or would help the perspective read clearer.
I didn't really bother indicating all the details from the reference, just ones I thought were relevant.
10 Min.

10 Min.

5 min. You can see I didn't get too far with this one.
Hope this helped!dq
3 comments:
hey guys are you going to post up the demo from this week? haha. See ya guys next week!!
I know this is a really late comment. Where did you get those fantastic photographs? I love the sketch studies though, I'm inspired to do some myself (if I can find decent reference material >_<)
This is hell, love it!
Post a Comment